There is a readme included in the archive, but some instructions:
1. Install docker and docker compose (I won't go into how to do that, but there are lots of resources online)
2. Unzip the archive
3. Make any edits to the docker-compose.yaml file that you may want to do, but it's set up for quick default settings
4. run docker-compose up -d
5. go to http://localhost:4040 (or whatever port you specified) in your browser
6. Go through the LotGD installation and use the following MySQL connection info:
Code: Select all
Address: lotgd-db Username: root Password: lotgd Database: lotgd
8. Create your admin account
9. Login and enjoy!
10. (Optional) Use the included files to fix the Riddle and Drinks modules since they will not install correctly
And that's it! Quick and easy GD server
I haven't tested this extensively, but if there are any ways you think I could improve or any bugs let me know!
Github with Dockerfiles here: https://github.com/Kizaing/LotGDocker